"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Humidity = Bloated

I swear, they must be married to each other! The stickiness makes me feel bloated all of the time! It is the weirdest feeling! Well last night was great -

Raul Midon's album was finally released! Check out his website at www.raulmidon.com
There you will find everything you will need to fall in love with his stuff - except his live performance...THAT my friends - is magical - it is so nice to see a great musician actually getting props!

I am putting together some packages, and hoping to close some deals in the next month or so - we will see - but I am getting the hang of things.

My leg is getting stronger - I have decided to go from physical therapy 2x / week to 3x /week - my physical therapist is rad - Ron...he is dope. I am very happy with my choice, young, and gives me crap - I love it. For example, today after one of my excercises I walked up to him and pretended to start play boxing him - a couple jabs here and there...he just looked at me with a dead serious face and said, "Don't even try, I would kick your ass." I loved it! Then during my calf massage (which hurts) I almost fell asleep - I was talking to Lindsey Beem online today and we both agreed that it seems like we have spent half of our lives in a physical therapy office - the people are like family for me! There is something sick and twisted about that!

I am dreading my laundry - but I need to do it before I come home this weekend - man - where does all the time go? I wish the laundromat was 24 hours...that would be sweet!

I'm coming home to walk at Oregon State's graduation - since they wouldn't let me walk last year - I thought I should make the trip - cause, it is a milestone, and it only happens once in my life - can't wait for that cap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home