"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

700 Sundays...

...Billy Crystal's One Act Broadway Play - very good.
But you know what is better?! Mad Hot Ballroom. It's a movie. That you need to see. As soon as possible. Why you ask?! Because I said so. And because fifth graders are hilarious ballroom dancers.

Mom and Dad were in town for a few days - very cool to show them a little bit of my life - I wish I had more time to show them around...

Memorial Weekend was quiet. Got a very cool jacket. And a pair of very great jeans. Oh, and I worked - didn't go into the office, but rather hung out at Starbuck for about six hours...my boss liked what I turned into him this morning - which makes me happy.

Now I just have to sell what I presented.
=
Keep thinking positive. The first deal is going to go down soon. Very soon. Client numero uno is going to sign on the dotted line by the middle of June!

This week is hectic - in a good way...I want these packages to be awesome and eye candy to the potential clients!

I'm bloated from eating too many animal crackers today - damn the special at Bed Bath & Beyond!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home