"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Monday, May 09, 2005

We are not born for ourselves.

I can't wait until I can live these words out and actually volunteer and or give myself to others besides a smile and kind words. I can't wait until I can run, and be liberated from the chains of leg plaster. I can't wait until there is nothing to stop me except for myself and God. I can't wait to make others exhuberant - I can't wait to sell my first piece of sponsorship - I can't wait to finally feel at home in New York - I can't wait until tomorrow, when the Lord will bring me yet more stepping stones to my new smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home