"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

My First Call...

...went great! I finally got there to meet my client in the cab that took way too long - it seems that when it rains in NYC the traffic and city just doesn't know what to do! But I got there, had a great meeting over coffee and was able to offer up some of the opportunities that we have for entertainment purposes...
Then the day went a bit slow, then picked up - a very exhausting day in all, I came home, crashed on the couch and awoke to my friend Todd calling around 8PM. It is only three hours later and I am tired again...really what I am trying to figure out is who will take me/pick me up from the hospital next Wednesday - I think once I am home I will be okay - but I might need someone to help me get out of the hospital and to my apartment afterwards...
It will all be cool, but the one problem I have is I don't know what time my surgery is until the day before! Can you believe that?! What kind of hospital does that?...I guess the one in NY!

I must retire to bed, long day of cold calling ahead of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home