RAUL MIDON...
June 7th you MUST buy his cd! Please tell all of your friends and family - he is the REAL deal, and if you know me at all, I only boast about the best...so I am not pulling your chain! I went to his show at Joe's Pub tonight with a girl from high school Mandy Bruno and a girl from work Kiva...it is this intimate, yet chic and hip and mainstream restaurant/bar/concert pub downtown NYC, that attracts artists from all backgrounds and levels. Floetry played there two weeks ago, and tonight Raul made people shout, "Play another set! Don't get off the stage" and things like, "Raul, you got it baby!" And he truly does...I am excited about the opportunity to see him over and over again...
YOU CAN PRE-ORDER HIS CD AT AMAZON.COM RIGHT NOW!
Afterwards, Mandy and I met my Universal music guy at this cool low-key urban place called Double Happiness. The DJ was very chill, and played great hip/hop and R&B...the place is below the street, and we actually couldn't find it for a good ten minutes...it is hidden. Which makes it that much cooler, because the people that are there, are supposed to be there...kind of like a small little community of young urban folk...I really dug it.
Mandy is thinking about moving in here, and I really, really, really would like her to do so...life would be amazing this way...we get along great, and we know each other as people, not as actress and knick girl...I pray that it works out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home