"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

So goes life...

Apartment Update: It fell threw due to some details, and timing, it just wasn't meant to be - very unfortunate, but it will all work out in the end...
At least after the sad news I went to a great comedy show called EatingIt! which is a monthy show at the Zipper theatre, a cool little hole in the wall with old car bench seats lining a 20x10 stage...
It was hilarious: CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LINEUP! I met the producer of the show, Jeff Singer at a Knicks game...and he treated me too well - saved a seat in the front so I didn't have to go up stairs and the like - and I finished off the night by accepting an offer to have a beer with Andy Blitz. We shared a great conversation, talking about Oregon and how wonderfully beautiful it is, politics, religion, lots...great beer with a great and extremely funny guy. (His bit included doing a sketch about him and Steve Shrippa doing a musical of the movie of the musical of the movie The Producers with the music of Wilson Phillips...you had to be there.)
Tomorrow I am going to try no crutches...we will see! I also am feeling a bit more in my skin in terms of my job and what not... Nikki has arrived for her week of business in NYC... so convienient that she is staying in the SoHo Grand, just around the corner!
I'm off to go see Raul Midon - a creative new artist, blind and can play and sing like you've never seen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home