NEW APARTMENT!
Wow, this weekend has been a whirlwind when it comes to living situations. It is just too hard where I am at, and I found this AMAZING new builing downtown in the financial district... you can check it for yourself: www.2goldstreet.com
I have an application in, and my friend Jamie and I have it held for 48 hours while we secure another roomie to make it affordable...the place has a gym, laundromat, solarium, common areas with WiFi internet, all marble, hardwood floors, view of the East River...believe me when I say it is too good to be true! And it is in a rent-stabalized building! (Meaning, rent CAN NOT go up over the years) Come Thursday we will find out if I end up moving...but the elevator and lack of ladder to bed will really help my leg!
Keep praying for my leg, as it seems to have plateaued again with the new antibiotics... keep those fingers crossed!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home