"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Twiddling my thumbs...

So, right now I look very unprofessional - my 2.5 halos are up on my desk...and I am leaning back on my comoputer...keep in mind that my cube is the ONE and ONLY cube that is open for all to see, it's the one that everyone must walk by in order to get what they printed, to turn the corner down the hall...AND the office fax machine, that is also in MY cube. So, in a way I have more traffic than others so I can get them to help me with copies, supplies, and possibly getting me things like: lunch or a smoothie. I do not have my full responsibilities yet, so I can only sit here and do research - which is cool, but when everyone is running around doing things I feel like a bump on a log. My leg is stupid...still very infected and I am on day 6 of anitbiodics - let's pray that the swelling goes down and I can walk soon. Morgan and Shelby get in today - and are here for a few nights...it sucks because I can't walk, but I am sure I can make up one hell of an intenerary!
Question of the Day: Is Barry Bonds done playing baseball?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got the card and pics - very hot!!! Thank you very much. I have been saying prayers for your leg. I hope it starts to get better soon. You need to do whatever you can to help it, too. Not work all nite at a knicks game with your freaking leg down!!! C'mon, Court? Anyway, luv the trading card. Think I will wait until your All-Star Card comes out before I put it on E-Bay... :o)

12:09 AM

 
Blogger cdubber said...

You'd be happy to know I went straight home after work yesterday, and didn't see us kick the crap out of Boston...

8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home