"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Friday, March 18, 2005

Welcome to my life in New York City...

Hello everyone, this is officially my BLOG. I am new to this - yet it is free! I have tried various websites, and spent TOO MANY hours trying to set-up a website that I have to pay for, but a friend of mine has instructed me that blogging is where it is at! Therefore, welcome to my blog!

I am as new to this as most of you, so please have patience with me - I will be updating this more than the website as it is easier and freer! (not an actual word, yet, we all understand what it means!) I am going to go learn how to do all of this blog stuff...enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home