19-1 Run...
...last night we had a 19-1 run in the fourth quarter, which is out of character for our NY Knicks, but I'll take it! The better the product, the easier it is to sell! I was in charge of the Coke with Lime exit sampling...and it went well...for the most part. The exit crowd was steady - and we had a lot of Coke to give out, the pallates were a bit intimidating. So for a while we gave out 6packs...not thinking we would get rid of it all...but! We ended up running out, and there was an exit crowd for at least 5-10 more minutes! OOPS. You live and learn I guess...but the Coke people were not too happy about that idea - we will see if I get my ass handed to me today...
My leg was down for too long yesterday during the game and sampling...tomorrow I probably shouldn't stay and help...but I need to go to work. I can't go one day, and not the other...I might sit down with my superior and work something out, but this damn infection is messing everything up! I'm also dealing with a roomie situation...she is thinking of moving out - to the floor below - much more affordable...I would love to move with her...but I don't think I want to move that quickly - I will keep you posted

2 Comments:
I am loving hearing about your working experience. You are rad.
7:06 PM
Thanks George! I am so happy for you and your new job...I checked out the website and you guys are doing big things! The cingular account...NICE!
www.eROI.com
11:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home