"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Matthew 28:5

"Then the angel spoke to the women. 'Don't be afraid!' he said. 'I know you are looking for Jesus who was crucified. He isn't here! He has been raised by the dead, just as he said would happen.'"

Thank you Lord Jesus for my life. Thank you for dying at Calvary to wash me of my sins. Thank you for my struggles and for my calamities for they only make me stronger. I pray that you bless my friends and family during this day of our salvation. I thank you for Morgan, and our shared relaxed Easter Sunday. May you bless her, and her family. I pray that your will be done in my life, and that I am able to humbley accept it.
I pray in your name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home