We killed the Celtics!
107-82...
Wow, didn't see it - but 7 techs, another Crawford pass to himself dunk off the backboard and Payton having to hold Paul Pierce from jumping Tim Thomas...now that is entertainment at its finest! :) But I didn't go. I went home, and elevated my leg. I feel bad because I have my friends Morgan and Shelby here for a few days, and I can't show them around! The weather also sucks, but they are troopers and getting in a bunch of walking and sight-seeing - toinght we are going to ESPN Zone to watch the Washington game and eat some good grub...
YES! I JUST GOT MY FIRST PAYCHECK! (Thank goodness, those bills are piling up!)
Oh damn, NYC tax sucks!
I'm talking 14%!
Gotta love it! This is the deal I already made with myself: No clothes shopping until I move out of my current residence and save a couple hundred dollars a month! (Well, save really isn't the right word...)
I GOTTA START SELLING!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home