"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Friday, March 25, 2005

Emergency Doctor Appointment

Yesterday I had to rush up to my doctor's office because my infected pin sites were not getting any better, and I still couldn't walk...I got new antibiotics and they had to drain my ankle - believe me YOU ALL MISSED OUT! Afterwards it got better because Shelby, Morgan and I went to ESPN Zone to watch the UW game, lots of good food and people yelling at the large screens...it was classic. I am staying home from work today, Friday - I am resting my leg because I need to go to work Monday NOT ON CRUTCHES! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The leg will get better. Everything always does. Within a few more short months you'll be kickin' ass, kickin' wing.

12:07 AM

 
Blogger cdubber said...

thanks geo...I know it will be better - but this city is NOT the place to be with my leg. I wish I would have just finished all the leg crap in Oregon...would have made things a lot less painful and complicated. Hope all is well!

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home