The Raptors?
we lost to the raptors of Toronto...you have to be kidding me...but hell - I am still going to sell the crap out of this team...just watch! :) Gotta stay positive, and go get'em! Sushi is growing on me, and tomorrow I am excited to see Mandy Bruno, a girl I graduated with, and we are going to see that blind sensational musician Raul Midon at Joe's Pub...I'm stoked. I am also tired, and I have a full day tomorrow, so I am going to retire to bed. But overall things are lookin' up - I am making more connections, feeling more comfortable and by the end of the week I will have picked a new roomie...
My friends Ainsley and Andrew are coming into town to stay this weekend and I am very excited to have some peeps from home to hang with...also, crazy thing, an old soccer friend is in NYC working for Nike and we are going to catch up over brunch on Saturday...i hope it is good weather!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home