So tired...
Well, darn it, THAT was a fun weekend! It doesn't matter that I slept maybe 10 total hours over the course of four days, and or the fact that we drove all night to catch my 6am flight, and then I went straight to work, only to leave at 7:30pm...but what does matter is that I: Meet some rad people, rode in a limo, went to Hooters, learned how to play craps, made 75 bucks, danced, (yes I danced! It was awesome, and sooooo theraputic!) met up with friends, and got to watch the Final Four!
Nikki and I had a hoot of a time, and I am just so so so tired. The screen is blurry, it is only a bit after nine, and I am going to bed NOW. I need to do wash, no time...I need to read, no eyes, I need to blog, (so I am) - STL forever, and to my new dawg Geno and my Old News - DADDY LIKE...! :)

1 Comments:
That sounds like an amazing time. I'm so happy for you.
11:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home