Too Much Good Stuff!
So, things are looking up...
Apartment Update: Details didn't work, I lost $75 bucks, but gained peace of mind and the reality that things just don't happen overnight the way you would like...
Monday Night: Went to a great comedy show, held on the last Monday of every month, with amazing and various forms of comedy - star studded lineups and a cool atmosphere including old car bench seats...I know the producer of the show and he reserved a front row seat, so my leg and I went, and had two great hours of laughter...followed by sharing a beer and great converstaion with Andy Blitz, the MC of the night and also a writer and regular on the Conan O'Brian Show. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LINEUP THAT CRACKED ME UP!
Tuesday Night: Went to a cozy bar/lounge called The Living Room and saw a great intimate and honest show put on by Raul Midon. All I have to say is - YOU SHOULD PRE-ORDER HIS CD NOW! His melodic voice, with crazy range accompanies his gift for playing the guitar like only a blind mand can...he leads his life and music with his heart and every sense besides sight, since he was born naturally blind...he toured with Jazon Mraz last summer, and believe me when I say - he is the real thing! PLEASE PASS THIS NAME TO YOUR FRIENDS! START THE BUZZ.... www.midon.com
Leg Update: Today is my first day off crutches! YES! The culture of the infections came back negative, but yesterday the doctor in NY called and wanted me to come in sometime tomorrow...nice to know, which reminds me, I need to call and schedule that...see ya!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home