Off to St. Louis!
The past few days have been great, and very busy so I am going to break it down in bullet points:
LEG: relanced the infection, and removed another wire from my ankle area...this released some unecessary tension and actually improves the movement of my ankle
JOB: Have been meeing with my boss, and getting very excited about some of my new ideas, and looking forward to blowing people away with my ability!
KEVIN ANDERSON: A former AD at OSU, he cordially invited me to join him at an awards dinner on Thursday night - and we had a great time, good food, great people, and it was nights like that where I wish the business card company would have a much faster turn around time! Then Kevin gave me an offer I couldn't refuse...
GOING OUT: Bungalow 8 with Nikki and Nike peeps - it was chill
OFFER: ...tickets to the Final Four Tournament!
Nikki and I are leaving in an hour for LaGuardia to go take over "Tha Lou"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home