"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Wowie Zowie

So, last night, I went to bed at 7:30pm...then woke up in sweats around 1am - breaking my fever with asprin, nyquil and of course, a wet rag...then woke up late this morning because I set my alarm for PM...oops. I had a doctor's appt., which went well, because he said it looks great and I am getting it off on May 4! My mother can't come out...so if anyone is in the NYC area during that time call my disabled ass and make me laugh! :)

I think I officially have the biggest mouth in the world. I won the 2nd annual Chubby Bunny competition with the NY Liberty Interns...we don't use regular jumbo marshmellows, but actual bunny shaped PeePs from Easter...I packed away 12. Mom, aren't you proud of me?!

Then we had a corporate 3v3 tournament for a great client of ours Continental Airlines - it was all fine and dandy until this man crossed the line and was in my face way way way too much. It was the first time that I really just wanted to look at a man and say, "Screw off." (that is the nice way)...I told him I had a boyfriend...he says, "Am I bigger than him?" I say, "yes" and he goes, "Could I beat him up?" I said, "maybe" and he goes, "Oh, so you give me permission?" YUCK! Then my peeps at Continental SAVED ME, and called me over....I thought I was safe then when I was about to leave, all of the sudden this 300+ pound man covered in sweat with the largest pimple on his nose sticks his cell phone in my face. I look at him and say, "What is that?" He replies, "It's the phone that you are going to put your number in..." I said, "No it isn't. I am not giving you my number. Period. I have a boyfriend...(such a lie, such a lie) and he wouldn't be happy with me just giving my number out to some random dude..." He says, "How many times will you say no before you say yes?" - this nonsense went on too long, so I said, "I am not giving you my number, and I am walking away now." I proceeded to walk and get a water from the vendor and he follows me...tries to get the vendor on his side, (which he does because the vendor felt bad about his appearence and thought 'good for him for having balls') then it got worse. I finally put my hand in his face/chest area and said, "This has gone far enough. I am turning around, and this time you are NOT following me. If you do someone will know." He has the nerve to look at me, and threaten me, "You are lucky, because my boss just walked in..." Man, I saw my window of opportunity and BOUNCED! Went directly to my boys, and got a bodyguard - then found out his name and his companies name... his ass is going down. There is a line and he crossed it.

Word to Men: When a girl says, no, then walks away THE FIRST TIME...let her go.

Phew...again, didn't do laundry - need to head to bed, its late, and we have a game tomorrow.
God bless and remember - keep it real, especially with the balding, overwieght, pimple faced, jewish, overbearing, freaky men at corporate basketball tournaments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home