HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!
Happy Birthday to my best friend NIKKI ! 24 baby...we are getting up there!
New York is bringing a bit of success ironically since the season's end...I officially have my first sales call next week! My boss is out of town next week, so I am very excited to just get down to business and surprise him when he gets back...I saw this lady Merrie at our last Knicks game, she works for an investment company in NYC and we absolutely love each other! She is going to hook me up with a bunch of C level executives who would be the type interested in purchasing Knicks sponsorship inventory! She gave me a call yesterday and we are going to lunch next Tuesday...I am stoked...it seems to be falling into place a bit...
Tonight Kevin and Nate came into town from Westpoint and we had way too much good food at Virgil's BBQ - wings, BBQ shrimp, hush puppies, greens, bannana pudding, sweet potato pie...we ate like Kings and Queens...it was nice to get to know them better and to hear what Kevin thinks I should do after being in the city for a while...I still don't know, so the possibility to go back into collegiate athletics is attractive to me - but again, who knows what life will bring me in the next year or so...
The draft was today - and still no Beavers taken...I am closest to this group and I want to see them all succeed so much! Good luck boys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home