Restin' Up
This weekend is officially the last with my halos...I have planned a candle light dinner for 3.5, one for me and 2.5 for the beloved Craftman Tool like metal rings attached to my leg. Who knows, maybe we will watch a movie...don't know if we'll have time :)
This week of work was good, lots of cold calling, some are calling me back, some aren't - but if they don't I see it as their loss, and I just move on to the next number and hopefully friendly voice...I have finally finished my general information packet that I can send out to those people who are interested in recieving something from me...It is going to be one crazy next month...
Surgery, and hopefully my biggest month of sales - MORE IN MAY! My goal is to sell at least five packages in May. Keep me accountable!!!
GREAT NEWS: I randomly met someone at MSG Network and he inquired if I have ever done any interviews...to which I replied yes, and explained some of the work I did for Fox Sports NW...he instantly lit up and asked for a tape - GOOD THING I HAVE ONE! :) I am hopefully meeting with him next week, and giving him the tape and possibly talking about doing some stuff on air? It is something which I have been interested in doing since I worked on the show "On Campus with the Beavers"!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home