"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Saturday, May 07, 2005

FreshDirect.com...

...is the best thing since sliced bread! When you can have your fresh fruit and veggies and dish soap walked up two flights of stairs and delievered into your kitchen - you know that sliced bread is jealous! I sit, and sit, and sit, and sit. Movies on demand are not good enough. Flowers from my "New York Knicks Family" came today...so I have beautiful ones from my parents, my NYK family and my roommate Hannah! They are all beautiful...I am able to put more and more wieght on my leg, but the way my cast hardened...it is hard to walk - so the crutches are again, my best friend! I miss Oregon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home