OF COURSE...
...this would happen to me! It is not even two days before I am to go under the knife and I get either an infection or my wire in my ankle has finally given out after almost five damn months! I can't sleep because the odd pain is not allowing me to do so...I worry that for some reason this possible infection is going to postpone the surgery - which is probably just crazy talk, but really...who actually gets an infection a day before removal surgery? I just want to be able to get to work in the morning, finish my work so I have a piece of mind about leaving the office for a few days, and then come home, crash on the couch and pray that my surgery is in the morning on Wednesday.
That is another thing...how does a hospital run by not telling their patients details about time of surgery until the day before? Don't people have lives? What if I wanted to go to a meeting before if possible...it actually is mind boggling to me! But thank the Lord, that soon this frame will be off! In 30 or so hours it will most likely be GONE! I am getting excited now, and just hopeful that this infection thing will go away...I think I deserve for it to go away
SIDE NOTE: I saw Jeff Gordon up close and personal this morning as he drove his race car down 7th avenue and did a TAG Heuer press event that I attended. His car was beautiful, and the unvieling of his new Times Square banner couldn't have been better with his win yesterday! By the way, he is a very good looking man, but probably also the smallest man I have ever seen! Maybe...maybe 125 lbs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home