"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Monday, May 16, 2005

Surprise Visit

Yes, I did. I came home and surprised my family with a trip out the the NW this past weekend...the entire reason for my lack of blogging is because I didn't want to give it away...

It was exactly what I needed as we all just relaxed and hung out as a family - Kyle and Nikki came up and we went to dinner and a movie - then I went out to Henry's and saw some of my old friends from home - Erika, Katie, Drew and Nikki...it was the first time I have ever had a drink with my brother since he turned 21! It was a little weird, but very nice to just sit and enjoy a drink and chat it up with friends...

I am in the Portland Airport on my way down to San Fran to go to the NBA Sponsorship Meetings...I am VERY excited to meet others around the league and get some new ideas to take back and sell in the city! Brett, my co-worker is already down there and I am also excited to hang out with him and get to know him better...

Overall - I am excited, my leg is feeling much better as I am in a walking boot now for another week, and then it is just about taking care of the scars! I am wearing regular pants!!!!!! I packed my suits, and jeans and summer stuff...I have a whole new wardrobe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home