"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Brand New Day

That is my title for today. It seems that when things get a bit lonely and dark, and I seem to be thankful for what I have - I am filled with a blessful day! The morning moved quickly as I had a bunch of meetings - and then it was off to the doctor's office for one last x-ray and the possibility of getting my cast off...and guess what? I got up on the table, and the Russian assistant (I didn't ever know his name, he just sort of grumbles and is a bit abrasive with his methods, but gets everything done-I call it the "rushin'way") just started cutting off my cast! Before you knew it I was in a cab back down to the office with a small calf, some scabs a walking boot and some crutches! I have to ween off of crutches over a few days and then ween out of the boot over a period of two weeks...but the best part of the whole day - was the "first shaving of the leg" MAN, DO I FEEL LIKE A NEW WOMAN!"

I also just found out that I will be representing the Knicks with my co-worker Brett in San Francisco next week for the NBA's Sponsorship Workshop! :) I am excited to go and learn from other teams, but also to get back to the left coast for a bit! I am going to see my good dear pal Robby Fulton, which makes it even better!

And on another note, we might have found a rommate for the apartment, AND I am going to go meet a friend that is in from Portland for business for a drink....so - here is to getting up on time tomorrow and to my friend Todd for his field opening at Peir 40!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home