"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's been a while...

...sorry for all those "avid" readers...life has been a bit hectic - here is what has been happening Reader's Digest style...

New rommate moved in - Mike and he has a dog Rocky - which means I have a dog Rocky
Went to benefit concert for Operation Truth with Kiva - Tim Robbins, Jeanine Garafellow, and Al Franken all there, but best part was meeting Paul and Zach - veterans of Iraq - support our troops, especially when they come home!
Made new friends on Sunday at local cafe, and had oyster shooters for the first time, YUM!
Moved cubes at work to a more private and quiet area with a window where I will actually get some work done!
Computer decided not to reboot once turned off after move, therefore I lost every document I have worked on from the past three months
My mom and dad are on their way into the city from the airport and I am excited to show them the sites!

OH, AND I AM OFFICIALLY OUT OF LEG CONTRAPTIONS! IT MIGHT LOOK LIKE SOMEONE UNLOADED A WHOLE CLIP ON MY LEG, BUT WHO THINKS LEGS WITHOUT SCARS AREN'T SEXY? :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...you should have called your company computer guy*










*me

2:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh and sorry we didn't make it to see you...we're asses.

2:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home