"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Friday, July 22, 2005

Lots of hours...

...that is what i work.
People walk into the office at nine PM and ask: "What are you doing here?!"
I really just answer like it is three o'clock in the afternoon - "working"
:)
I thank the Lord that I am at work at nine PM, cause that means that I am dealing with a lot of business...
I thank the Lord that I slept in today, cause that means that I got a good nights sleep...
There are many more things I am thankful for - but I really should get to packing, as I need to get ready to go to Neptune, New Jersey for our 2nd Last Man Standing Tournament!

Katie Walker arrives on Sunday morning, I have been working hard putting together a room for her - and made my first major purchase - a mattress!! I will have it for a long time, as it is soooo great! A full size, pillowtop with some firmness...its puuurrrrty! I am hoping to go to this new church again on Sunday - it was really great, and I want to see if I like it as much the 2nd time...

Check out People Magazine, my boy Raul has a 2-3 page layout in it! He is also coming to the Alladin Theatre on August 16th - ANYONE IN PDX MUST GO!

No IF and OR buts ABOUT it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Court!!!
Wow, what an amazing blog/journal. Thanks for allowing all of us to be a part of your life. We havn't talked in quite some time, but after reading through your entries I feel like I just left the Big Apple. It sounds like your having a great time. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
Rob

5:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home