"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Saturday, June 25, 2005

HOT, HOT, HOT!

Well, there has been success on the sleep front! After my long registration night at the Times Square McDonald's I came home and crashed! :) The night went well, and I can't believe this McDonald's!!! It is gigantic, like a club really - with lights, projection screens, multiple floors...unreal! Today is another hot, sticky, humid day...I am resting, cleaning, and cooking some salmon - YUM! :)
Physical Therapy is going very well...I am going three times a week these days, and I was on the eliptical machine yesterday! I love my PTherapist, Ron - he is a hoot! (wow, just sounded like Grandma...)but I look forward to going and excercising and all of the above...
And to end this blog, I have some great news...I CLOSED MY FIRST DEAL! Please all of you keep praying for me as the selling season is in full swing, and I need to start getting that commission and feel like I am contributing to my office's revenue stream!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home