"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Monday, June 20, 2005

Ending of another chapter...

...I am happy that I went back to Oregon in order to walk for my graduation. The actual tradition of graduation is not particularly exciting - many nameless faces, in some cases bad speeches and too much sun in a black gown - but in a very nostalgic way - it closed a chapter in my life. I am glad I took the time to go back, leave the busy life of New York to take a moment to pat myself on the back and see family and friends. It was a very short and fast trip...and a week later I am finally slowing down to blog about it and share some pictures with all of you. The three girls in the graduation picture with me on the lawn are actually here in NYC as I type - they are staying with me for a week for their Senior trip - and we are having a great time...pictures to come - I promise when they leave and I have another moment to myself I will blog more often...goodnight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where's geo? i heard he's hot.

12:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home