"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Friday, June 24, 2005

The Graduates come to NYC!

Melena, Janelle and Merissa came to New York for their OSU Senior Graduation Trip - they came and stayed at my place (yes, at my small place) for seven days! We had two on the couch, then one in my bed and one on the floor in my room...it worked out pretty well actually...and Mike my roomie was a trooper! Speaking of Mike - I really haven't seen him in a week and I live with him! :) While they were here I tried to give them a heads up on places to go/see...they did Ellis Island, and the MET and Central Park and Empire State Building, not to mention they treated me to Beauty and the Beast - which was a treat! Such a great show...I even teared up a few times - man am I pathetic! But that is not all - they also did: Cafe Noir, Glo, Big Nicks, South's, and a drag queen kareoke bar! :) The last night we went to the Brooklyn Bridge with my friend Chris - enjoyed a small jaunt across and then enjoyed a nice dinner at South Street Seaport/Pier 17. It was great fun, and I hope you all enjoy the pictures I post...

More recently, I went to the Oasis / Jet concert at MSG...pretty sweet...pretty sweet. Did I mention that I haven't really slept in two weeks?! Oh, and that Vitamin C, Airborne and Ricola's are the three staples of my new diet?! My life needs to slow down...I wish the weekend was longer b/c I have to work until midnight tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home