"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

David Letterman and The Roots!

OK.
I again realize how great this place is - when I say this place, I mean New York.
Yesterday I was invited to see Raul (best musician in whole wide world - well, maybe not whole wide - but he is amazing!) perform in his national television debut appearance on David Letterman! I was so excited to be able to be a part of such a monumental milestone in his career...he sang beautifully like always and really impressed not only the crowd, but Dave and Paul from the CBS Orchestra were blown away! I hope you were able to see it yesterday on television...if not - go to www.raulmidon.com and check for the next show he will be on...this time the taping in LA...

Then I met my friend Chris and we went to the DeLaSoul/Roots concert in central park - we were a little late because we both had to do NBA draft stuff...but we were so happy that the forecasted rain never showed up and that the music made us relax and move even with all the humidity - I'm talking disgusting humidity...but for some reason when you are just moving with the music of The Roots it doesn't matter how much sweat is dripping down the back of your legs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home