Lately I am ...
...quite contemplative.
And I quite enjoy these times.
It is these times when I feel most at home.
It takes me back to the nights and mornings laying on my bed in Corvallis, candles lit, listening to folk rock, while it touches the insides of me - ultimately moving me to write simple prose through the small eyelit of a ballpoint pen.
Tomorrow I will buy a bed - one which reminds me of my old one - one that welcomes the ballpoint pen and folk rock, one which welcomes my mind, body and soul.
Beds are important - much more than some believe and/or realize.
Beds say a lot about a person.
Someone can be a futon
Someone can be a King
Someone can have a feather pillow or none at all
Some may sleep with a blanket
While others sleep with a signifigant other...
My bed size says a lot about me...
Full Size
My life is full,
My life is not big enough for others,
Yet at the same time can seem so big...
My bed says volumes...
If you saw it now you would say something like:
"Poor Herman, she has moved on."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home