Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Previous Posts
- David Letterman and The Roots!
- This picture was taken at last night's Last Man St...
- HOT, HOT, HOT!
- Jeter's first career Grand Slam! Wow...do I need ...
- Merissa, Janelle and Melena in Washington Park on ...
- The Graduates come to NYC!
- Did I mention that he is very talented? He not on...
- Geo and Me...nuff said.
- Ending of another chapter...
- Thank you to my family, for being there and suppor...



2 Comments:
Damn crazy pic...
I will send you one soon of OR packbacking...miss you.
3:54 PM
hey courtney....
i stumbled across your blog, and wanted to say my hellos... i saw that youre in NY now. i see mandy alot and itd be good to see you (i live here too)! send me an email or something pscarlyle@yahoo.com
--patrick carlyle
1:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home