Winter is coming...
We had a very rainy October.
So far November has been 70 and sunny!
My body is trying to figure it out as it is now getting sick, and worn down from lots of work and not enough rest. I am about to go to bed at 10pm for the second night in a row (that is early)...so hopefully it will pay off. I am hoping to kick it before I leave for Kansas City to see my family this weekend. We are all meeting in KC to visit my brother who is doing an internship with he Kansas City Chiefs. It is going to be wonderful - I am so proud of my bro...he is amazing, and I am so glad he is getting some props in KC!
For all those waiting for pictures: I can't find my cord that connects my camera to my computer...so you must be patient as I haven't turned over every stone in my room yet...
BUT - I assure you - my room is great! So so so so so so so wonderful, peaceful etc...
It makes me want to put my clothes away, and I figured if it makes me want to make my bed...I did something right!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home