"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I'm a bad blogger...

My apologies to the three of four people who actually are still reading my blog - I have been a slacker when it comes to documenting my travels on trains and such...but I will try to do a better job from here on out and try to make the entries not so long. My Friday night - man, just picture this: Courtney being introduced in Chinese in front of 1,200 influencers and members of the NYC Chinese community at their Hurricane Katrina benefit fundraiser, and having to represent not only the Knicks - but the NBA as I described and auctioned off a whole bag of gear from the League! I would say, "...and this NBA crystal ball..." then all of the sudden Sherman (The Chinese Marv Albert) would yell what I said in Chinese! I repped well as the NBA and the Knicks raised $750!

The other "happening" (well there were two) I got my closet up! To those who know me...this is a key step to feeling like I belong in my new apartment. It forces me to go through my clothes and not only simplify - but understand what is needed and what is not! Shout out to Mikey for helping me screw in my tracker...pictures to come!

Second happening: THE BEAVS BEAT THE CAL BEARS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home