"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Off to Louisville!

I am sitting in a room which is half empty wishing I had some packing tape. I have two flat boxes, and a bunch of clothes that I can't pack in them because of my lack of tape - such a simple but frustrating thing! I have to unpack one of my suitcases because I realized that shoes would not make sense in a garbage bag. It doesn't seem real - the whole moving thing. I feel like it is just another day - except for the fact that I am going to have to take a couple cabs over to my new place to move all of my belongings. Moving is so interesting. Each time you leave with a little less than you came in with - but the items that are so hard to move are the darn kitchen ones! Should I take my toaster, or leave it? Should I take that piece of tupperware or just leave it for the next tenant? Should I throw that lipstick out - or keep it for the one time I will wear it next year? My plan is to have it all moved by 7:30 PM tonight.
A tall order.
But it must be done!
Then on Thursday, it is off to the airport to fly to Louisville, KY - where I am going to meet friends from college to spend the weekend watching the OSU / Louisville football game! There is going to be five of us, and I am sure that we will bump into many others - I hope the boys are prepared and they surprise not only the other team, but the nation on ESPN!
Shout out to Aaron T. - do your thing this weekend man, do your thing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home