"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Monday, September 05, 2005

US Open and Labor Day Weekend

It is Labor Day, I wish my father and brother safe travels as they embark in the truck to Kansas City, Missouri for Kyle's internship with the Wizards and Chiefs - I am so proud of him! My weekend has been full of tennis, food, new people and rest - it has been wonderful. I was able to go with Katie to the US Open and see Serena and Venus Williams play - and Venus killed her sister - Serena is a lot out of shape, and you could tell...but it was so much fun - Katie and I had a great time, but man, did the sun take it out of us! I have spoken to a few friends in the past few days, and I think my entry about the car accident was a little confusing.
I am not hurt.
That is the miracle.
I walked out of the vehicle.
No one was with me.
I was awake for the entire accidnet...
But - I am fine.
God is good.
And my life is wonderful.
I am slowing down - and taking care of me -
Today is Monday...Labor Day
For me - a New Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home