Tennis Anyone?
On Monday I played tennis at Flushing Meadows on the US Open courts - it was a Continental Airlines Celebrity Pro Am that I helped get Charles Smith and Kenny Walker for...and they needed extra players so I played! I was in the beginners bracket with those two - but Gigi and Mary Jo Fernandez and the likes of Ron Dugay and Kim Alexis where also there...pretty cool.
I have been spending a lot of time at my new place with Katie and my new roomie Mike. I have also been helping my good friend Jessica because the poor girl broke her foot last Thursday and hs never been on crutches...so I have been teaching her how to cope, live and survive with one leg and a television! Soon I will have a picture of her up here - we are becoming very close and having tons of fun bonding over sushi and crutches!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home