
The fact that I am writing about this is a bit wrong, but at the same time so remarkable. I had more than one guardian angel watching over me on Monday night, as I fell asleep at the wheel on I-205 coming home from Portland. I dozed off, and awoke to my two left wheels on the dirt, at this I tried to bring the car back on the road - but I brought the wheel over too soon...resulting in the car jerking off to the left and taking itslef into the forrested median, where I proceeded to roll four times - go airborn, and then roll end to end 1.5 times landing on the passenger side with the front of the car facing the way it entered off the freeway. It is a miracle that I didn't even hit one tree in an area that is full of them. I am still in shock and it hasn't really hit me...but man, do I look at life a bit differently these days - It slows someone down...

1 Comments:
Oh, Court! I'm so glad you are safe and okay. Scary scary scary scary! Big hugs! Your cousin, Duncan
7:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home