"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

579

Is the address of my new home.
Similar to one of those sitcoms - we all have our own personalities which mesh well enough where we can give each other a bad time - talk seriously and then just leave the conversation abruptly because we can. I have already cleaned out cupboards in the kitchen and am taking the dishes and mugs to salvation army tomorrow. Jamie and I are also going to mop tomorrow and the day after that - because I don't think that this floor has been mopped in a few years - which is absolutely disgusting. I think it is going to look like we have an all new apartment when the floors shine!

I went to dinner tonight with Kevin Anderson and Gene Marshall from Army - I met one of the people he works with and some other aquintances from within the sports world. I met this wonderful woman who works as an anchor for ESPN...it seems that the Lord is introducing me to people to either steer me in one direction or the other.

For some reason all I want to do lately is sleep and eat. I would be happy with these two things - man, would I be happy sleeping in tomorrow - reading, slowing down.

Cheers to filet mignon and ESPN -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home