What people do for IKEA
It is unbelievable.
The IKEA Pilgrimage.
Gate 5 at the Port Authority in NYC.
Leaves every hour.
And the line is always longer than the bus can handle.
It was my first experience with my common man needing home furnishings.
They drop us off at the Blue and Yellow Wonderland - purses and wallets in hand...
...and pick us up bags, boxes and exhausted faces for the trip back to the city.
While inside, I had an epiphany concerning my room deco - and quickly put everything I needed in my cart. Not until I got to the check out did I realize I have NO way to get this on the bus, then off the bus, on the subway and to my apartment. This is where IKEA makes their money - delivery...
BUT THEY WEREN'T GETTING MINE -
The Tawainese man with the van was! :)
75 dollars later and a new friend (she also had too much and didn't want to make another trip) I had everything home - then I realized I needed one more thing before I could put anything together - paint.
So, now, that is what I have to do - my plan for the week - find a color, paint and then set up my room...
I will put up before pictures - then you can see the finished product - !

1 Comments:
PICTURES
11:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home