"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Thanksgiving with the Chiefs!

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to meet my parents in Kansas City to visit my amazing "not so little" brother. For me, it was an early Thanksgiving/Birthday as I am not able to come home for the holidays. My sweet, adorable brother got me that awesome Priest Holmes jersey for my birthday - that way, we could be one big happy Chiefs family! The trip was so wonderful, because it was just like being home. I stayed with my brother in his little apartment (he lives in an apartment that a couple has off of their garage in KC - found it on Craigslist.org!) We ate great BBQ, went to the movies, watched Sportscenter and went to the Chiefs/Raiders game - which happened to be one of the best football games in the organization's history. But the best part of it was seeing my brother. Seeing him be all grown up - just walking through the front offices of the Wizards and the Chiefs, and then ultimately onto Arrowhead field with him...well, words can't describe how proud of him I am - here, here Kyle, here here... Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home