"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Joga Bonito "Play Beautiful"

On Saturday, as the snowstorm of historic proportions began to ascend on my city...I was off to see the launch of Nike Soccer's new initiative, "Joga Bonito", which in Portugeuse means "Play Beautiful". My friend Todd Lawton who you see pictured below put on the event which was a smashing success. There was a futsol tournament that was held in the middle of the event space, with the best Brazilian New York DJ's spinning only the best in body moving South American beats...the drinks were of course of the southern influence, Red Stripe and Brahama...I randomly ran into many people who I have met along the way here in New York, and the fact that we now share the love of futbol - makes it even better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home