"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Monday, January 30, 2006

Time goes by...

...so fast!
I feel so horrible that I have not written in a while - but then again, this is a good thing because that means I am working and doing good stuff! Man - there is so much to say - but the latest is that I lost my cell phone. Yes, officially it is the first time that I have lost it - many people leave them in cabs - and today, mine fell out of my pocket...I found out about it because "Chris" found it, called my mom, my mom called Jamie and I then got an earfull from Mom #2 (Jamie)

So today I have been all over the place - all over the place...

But this year has so far been balanced - if I don't want to go out - I don't go out. I am listening to my soul and my body - which is keeping me healthy - no cold...and I don't plan on getting one! Life is pretty much full of work - I am trying to think if there are any stories...and I can't really think of anything too exciting...wait! I got one - - - I met Buck Williams! My favorite Blazer in all of history! He used to be a NY Knick, and he was helping out with some alumni relations...we chatted about Portland, and how wonerful the people are...he loves Portland - he was hoping to retire there etc...Man 0 can you imagine how much better the Blazers would have been if he was a part of the front office?

OK - great weekend - full of a beautiful run in the amazing sunny 55 degree weather - went to the MOMA and watched Citizen Kane for the first time - Rosebud - I called the ending! :) Then off to 2 birthday parties with my friend Jason...

Good times - I will post more pics when I load them on my computer...
Until then - love you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you girl!!!

Even your "not interesting" stories, are interesting. Come home soon. We got a house!

1:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home