"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Monday, December 05, 2005

24

Not the show - but the amount of years I have been living as of Saturday December 3rd! This weekend was long but very fun! One of my friends is visiting from Oregon - Laura Schott - we played soccer together at Jesuit, and then against each other in college...it is late here - and I am very tired, therefore you are going to get a glimpse of my weekend in the form of one sentance to describe the events...

1) Birthday Beer Pong Bash at the 579 was just a fun laid back time with friends of all creeds and colors - new friends were made and pong was played.

2) Brunch at the famous Tavern on the Green with the family I grew up with in Terri, Larry and the one and only Mrs. Campbell - a very gaudy place, but the only place that can pull it off!

3) Wine Party at friends house wherein I was extremely overdressed in heels and a black dress and fortunately it was my birthday so I had a wonderfully legit excuse! :)

4) Sunday I spent my entire day at MSG, where we lost in a barn burner by three to the Celtics - then went home and became very proud and excited for my hometown girls the University of Portland Pilots as they dismantled UCLA in the NCAA Championship game - Clive is a smiling!

5) Took the day off work to go to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, come back to Manhattan to see The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (guest of Jimmy Carter!!!) and then over to Town Hall to see Ray LaMontaunge perform with his ultra raspy voice...

So so so so much to do - in this small little island -

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy belated.

I'm such a bad good friend.

Take care girly.

12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home