"Independent of others and in concert with others, your main task in life is to do what you can best do and become what you can potentially be." - Enrch Fromm

Monday, June 14, 2010

USA-ENGLAND


GO USA!!!!!!!!!
Man, oh man. All I have to say is that our goal was a gift from God - but at the same time, couldn't be more of a testament to this game...you never know what will happen! I watched the match at Irving Vintage, a bar/restaraunt in Union Square - where I helped invite some folks for my colleague's fundraiser for GLOBAL CAMPS SOUTH AFRICA, a great non-profit that helps kids go to camp with HIV/AIDS. We raised over $6,000 and sold out the venue...even MISS USA showed up to root on the Yanks.

I will be blogging (hopefully everyday) -
keep checking back in for updates.

Kiva, Katie, Shari, Lisa, Paul and many other friends had a blast - while also having near heart attacks here and there! Enjoy the pics..there will be more when I get back from the states.
Next up, arrival in SA!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home