WORLD CUP COUNTDOWN...
2 days until it starts - 3 days until USA/ENG - 4 days until I leave - 5 days until I arrive in Joburg! I can't believe it is almost time...I mean, four years ago I was reporting on the World Cup for RADIOJOGABONITO (see post below from 4 years ago) and had a goal of going over to South Africa to see it in person...INSANE!
My life is crazy until I leave:
- Thursday - do laundry to prepare for packing
- Friday - host potential clients for the first game, pitch Jani-King at lunch, head back to bar and host clients for the 2nd game, then prepare to pack for trip
- Saturday - work out (hopefully), pack for trip, then head on down to Sidebar in Union Square for the fundraiser for Global Camps South Africa where we will be doing a game watch of the USA/ENG game. I am SUPER anxious for this one...but I have some awesome USA "flair" to wear now that Mama Carter sent me the most awesome USA care package EVER! (stay tuned for pictures)
- Sunday - head to ATL, for my direct flight to Joburg...
Man, oh man. Stay tuned into this blog for any updates, pictures and general fun time information!
Tomorrow's POST...the brief itinerary - I will also want to know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home