SNOW DAY!
Crazy to think that one week ago we had the biggest snow storm in our city's history with over 27 inches falling in less than 24 hours...and today, one week later - though chilly it is sunny, clear and dry! I was supposed to be in Dallas and Houston this past weekend for a sales presentation and All-Star Weekend - yet the Lord had other plans for me. On Thursday night while on the runway about ready to take off out of a small airport in New York, another private jet's wing hit ours and sliced about a three foot chunk off our wing! All I could do was laugh...it was the second time my flight to Dallas was going to be canceled, one due to snow, and the other due to a plane crash?! Through the "I can't believe this is happening right now" laughs, I had to call the president of the company and cancel the meeting - we are going to do it over a conference call sometime this week...bummer. Nate Robinson won the Slam Dunk Competition...GO KNICKS! :) And Patrick Loney came up for the weekend to get away from the DC Hustle. All fun, today we have off - laundry and movies sounds good to me!
Below Pics:
1: My snowy recliner
2: My subway stop to go home
3: My friend Mel and I after we blindly jumped into drifts of snow outside Cafe Noir
4: Cafe Fanelli - an old cafe that has the best drafts and fries around!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home